14 April 2013
Songkran (the beginning of Thai New Year)
Come and enjoy traditional Thai dancing and song, the blessing of the elders, fun beauty pageants, food carving demonstrations, flowers and lots more.
28 April 2013
Road Bike Demo Tour 2013
8am - 1pm (1 hour bump in/out)
This event is a road bike demonstration day allowing people from the local community the opportunity to test ride a number of bikes available through some of the local bike shops.
BYO Helmet, shoes/pedals and photo ID. No sales on the day... you will be put in contact with a local bike shop if you are interested.
Come on down to Gratitude Day at the Coffs Harbourside Markets
Coffs Harbour’s very first “Gratitude Day” will be held at the Coffs Harbourside Markets on a date to be confirmed from 8am to 2pm.
DEFINITION of GRATITUDE
grat·i·tude the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful.
When Gratitude is practised in the home, workplace and community; relationships are transformed, complaint is minimised and satisfaction skyrockets.
Gratitude builds a happier, healthier and more proactive community.
ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE
Grateful people report higher levels of positive emotions, life satisfaction, vitality, optimism and lower levels of depression and stress.
The Gift of Gratitude: What YOU Can Give?
There are many ways in which YOU can help celebrate on, before and after Gratitude Day.
1) Submit your personal gratitude list right now. Go on, count three or four things for which you're grateful by posting it to our facebook page. Gratitude Day
2) Join us in the community celebration to showcase and raise the profile of your champion, business, institution or individual.
3) Connect with other grateful community groups directly via social media or face to face and let them know what a great job they are doing.
4) Smile, return a favour, assist a club or volunteer for a group that you feel strongly for. You may just find new friends for life and learn something new.
5) Go for a walk or a ride by yourself, with a friend or the family. Take in and explore the diverse and beautiful city we live in and confirm you live in one of the most picturesque and dynamic regions on this planet.
Join in building the momentum
Coffs Harbour Jetty Foreshores